BEARD STYLES & GROOMING GUIDE
NO-SHAVE NOVEMBER CONTEST 2017: LET IT GROW
We bring you the 3rd annual No-Shave November Contest. It’s Time To Let It Grow For No-Shave November 2017. The fun part? Yes! you stand a chance to win amazing prizes while growing your facial hair.
No-Shave November 2017 is here again and so many bearded gentlemen all over the world are excited about this. For many who have never attained a full-bearded look in the past, this is a good opportunity to start growing your beards without embarrassment.
So, what is No-Shave November all about?
This is a month-long journey during which participants forgo shaving and grooming in order to evoke conversation and raise cancer awareness.
As the official website for the cause reads: The goal of No-Shave November is to grow awareness by embracing our hair, which many cancer patients lose, and letting it grow wild and free.
Donate the money you typically spend on shaving and grooming to educate about cancer prevention, save lives, and aid those fighting the battle.
MR KOACHMAN NO-SHAVE NOVEMBER CONTEST
Today, I and my partners have come together to specially promote this cause and together we will be rewarding gentlemen who are dedicated to this cause.
Two (2) winners will emerge from our NO SHAVE NOVEMBER CONTEST in two categories.
1. NEW BEARD – For unbearded gentlemen who are bold enough to join the gentleman’s beard club this November.
2. BEST GROOMED BEARD – For gentlemen who have been growing beards for a while. Let’s see if you can keep it well groomed throughout the month of November.
Full Beard Kit including:
- Men Premium beard oil
- Beard comb/conditioners
Other cool prizes to be won include KOBI KOACHMAN Bearded Face caps, Tee-shirts, Bearded Accessories etc. will be given out to dedicated participants in any of the categories.
Rules:: How Do You Participate In No-Shave November Contest?
The rules are simple:
- Put down your razor for 30 days starting from November 1st 2017.
- Go one month without shaving, take a “before” beard selfie and take a final picture on November 30th to finalize the contest. The winner will be picked after final pictures are sent!
- Your “before” and “after” Beard Selfie must be sent to BeardedGentClub@mrkoachman.com on 1st Nov 2017 and 30th Nov 2017 respectively.
- Make sure you are following our page on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
- Repost our posts and promote the cause on Social Media using the HashTag #NoShaveNovember and #MrKoachman #NoShaveNovemberContest
- Contest ends 11:59 PM 30th Nov 2017 & Winners will be announced on 1st Dec 2017.
- To help you plan each week throughout your beard journey this month, read our 30-DAY BEARD GROWTH PLAN FOR FIRST TIME GROWERS.
Terms and conditions apply.
For most, NO SHAVE NOVEMBER is an opportunity to let yourself go for a cause together with other guys worldwide.
For others, it is a viable way to accomplish some goodwill for what many feels is an under-publicized area of medicine by donating the money you typically spend on shaving to educate about cancer prevention.
Whatever your motivation for participating in No-Shave November Contest, let the facial hair games begin!
If your facial hair is growing at a slow pace, the suggestions covered in this article would help to make it thicker and fuller.
Are you going to participate in No-Shave November this year? Will love to hear from you. For any questions on how you can be part of this movement, Contact US here or write to BeardedGentClub@mrkoachman.com.
Remember to have fun, let your facial hair grow and donate to a great cause!
Good Luck to you gents!
Yours in Style,
Kobi O. Mbagwu (Mr. Kobi)
Connect with US
Latest posts by Mr. Kobi (see all)
- 8 Stylish Hat Styles For Men and How To Wear Them - January 17, 2018
- The Top 30 Men’s Fashion and Style Mistakes to Avoid at All Costs - January 4, 2018
- Top 30 Most Viewed Style + Fashion Posts of 2017 - December 31, 2017