Office Wardrobe Essentials to Look Great (and Professional) Every Season
When it comes to professional office attire, men typically have it easy: A few suits, some crisp shirts, a couple pairs of nice slacks and shoes, and a handful of ties pretty much covers it-yeah…at least the basics. But the sheer variety of clothing options available to women—combined with the unrelenting cultural fixation on women’s appearance and the double standards that entails—can make getting dressed each morning a stress-riddled affair for women.
Luckily, investing in a few wardrobe staples and knowing some strategic approaches to office attire can take most of the anxiety out of looking professional at work. Here’s how to get started.
When you wear clothes that fit well, you will not only look, but also feel better. Your posture appears better, which affects the way you (and other people) perceive yourself. You’ll feel a lot more confident. As Arthur Ashe once said “One important key to success is self-confidence. An important key to self-confidence is preparation.”. How do you get prepared? How do you boost your self-confidence?
So in summary, here are the three (3) key things you must observe:
1. Always Dress Well and to Fit: Fit is such an important aspect of style, make sure your clothes are always in good shape.
2. Look Good: Makeup helps – You will agree with me that every lady looks sort of bland/plain without the combination of accessories and makeup, especially when in an office environment. It’s like…there is something missing.
3. Feel Good and Accessorize yourselves: Accessorize to empower yourself. Dress for success and give your sisters and friends in the world the helping hand they need to achieve success.
To all the Gentlemen and Ladies reading this, please share this article with your female friends, sisters, wives, girlfriends and whomever you think would find it useful. Inspire one another. The social media share buttons can be found at the end of this article.
For smart casual ideas for ladies, please check out our post on 25 Best Smart Casual Outfit Inspiration For Ladies | What Men Need To Know About Women’s Fashion
Thank you so much for stopping by! Until next time…Have a very stylish day!
Yours in Style,
Kobi O. Mbagwu (Mr. Kobi)
Connect with me
Latest posts by Mr. Kobi (see all)
- Boxers or Briefs. Which Men’s Underwear Style Is Best For You? - October 5, 2017
- 6 Bad Style Habits That Are Ruining Your Style - September 27, 2017
- 22 Inspiring Quotes That Will Motivate Your Entrepreneurial Pursuits - September 24, 2017