IT’S OFFICIAL, THE AFRICA FASHION WEEK NIGERIA 2016 HOLDS 1ST TO 3RD JULY 2016
Africa Fashion Week Nigeria was brought into Nigeria by Africa Fashion Week London, It had a superlatively successful entrée on 17th& 18 of May 2014. The second edition held on May 23rd and 24th 2015 and was indeed a remarkable one. See link below for pictures from the Africa Fashion Week Nigeria 2015.
The 3rd edition of the Africa Fashion Week Nigeria 2016 is almost here! The event promises to be the highlight of international fashion show in the whole of Africa. It would be a festival starting from Lagos, Nigeria in July of 2016 (AFWN 2016) and climaxing in London (a renowned world’s fashion capital) at the 6th edition of the Africa Fashion Week London (AFWL) at the Olympia, West Hall, Kensington in September, 2016. So for all you fashion lovers, the most important date on your calendar is almost here.
With a unique tag ‘Connecting Africa to the World‘, this edition is about exploiting talented designer’s gift and launching it to the world. From Lagos (Africa) to London (Europe/the World), AFWN & AFWL would feature highly creative and very talented designers from all over Africa (Ghana, Kenya, South Africa, Botswana, Uganda, Gambia, Nigeria etc) and the diaspora.
Make sure to put a reminder on your diary as you wouldn’t want to miss out on this illustrious event. Get ready to be thrilled while you have an opportunity to enjoy catwalk shows, mingle with celebrities and to shop from the brands that will be on exhibition on that day. And it is not just about fashion; this event would also showcase music acts dishing out eclectic performances.
AFRICA FASHION WEEK NIGERIA APPLICATION
Register and showcase your designs to the world come July 1st-3rd as AFWN Takes Center Stage in Lagos, Nigeria. See Application Details below
CATWALK & EXHIBITION
• Your collection should consist of ready-to-wear collection
• You should have been in business for at least 6 Months
PHASE ONE – APPLICATION FORM
• Applications are now open for AFWN 2016, Click below to fill the online application form. Application deadline 30th March 2016
CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE
• Designers are asked to provide three images of their collection.
PHASE TWO -SELECTION
• Once an applicant has completed the application form online, this will be reviewed and the candidate will be notified by email whether the application has been accepted or not.
• Designers successful to phase two will be reviewed by an e-panel of key industry members.
• Applicants may be asked to submit additional supporting information, which will be considered alongside the application to reach a final decision on if they are entitled to sponsorship.
Are you a designer, model, photographer, journalist, Stylist and you’d love to be part of this lovely show. Don’t miss this wonderful opportunity. Send a mail to email@example.com. For media partnership or sponsorship details, contact – firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, please visit our WEBSITE .
The following two tabs change content below.
I am Mr. Kobi, a professional style consultant, menswear blogger & entrepreneur who uses fashion to change people’s lives. My personal goal is to help gentlemen dress better, live well, do well and develop a unique personal style that matches with their lifestyle and goals. I believe that success can be built through style. I believe that fashion is a tool that can be used to change people’s lives positively. I strongly believe that if you dress well, you look good, and if you look good, you feel good and when you feel good, you worry less, and the less you worry the more you are able to stay motivated and focused in your goals pursuit and by so doing you are able to live a more fulfilling and successful life.