Work with KOBI KOACHMAN FASHION
KOBI KOACHMAN FASHION is a men’s image consulting, lifestyle and fashion brand which is all about true style. It’s more than what you wear, it’s about how you live. Our mission is to guide, inspire and help men dress better, live well, do well and develop a confident and unique personal style that matches their lifestyle and goals.
Here is what we do:
- We specialize in image transformation and styling for men as we believe that style and clothing are key tools that anyone can use to build success – quicker.
- We dress men from the ground up focusing on style and we teach men how to upgrade their personal style and become stylish gentlemen. We do this by offering style advice, grooming guidance and lifestyle tips via our style blog MRKOACHMAN.com in a bid to help them look good, feel good and be the best they can be every day of their life.
WANT TO WORK WITH US? CHECK OUT OUR OPEN POSITIONS
We are seeking 2 dedicated interns to join our team as Style + Lifestyle Contributors (SLC) and Personal Assistant/Image Consultant Intern. Internship positions are approximately 6 months in duration and work hours are flexible.
1. STYLE + LIFESTYLE CONTRIBUTOR (SLC)
As a style and/or lifestyle contributor, your main task will be to write articles that cover men’s style, lifestyle, and interests as listed above. You must understand MRKOACHMAN.com voice and write in a similar tone.
Our readership is predominantly males aged 18-45, who desire to lead a fashionable and stylish lifestyle. This means they may also be interested in a whole host of topics related to this, such as
- Men’s Fashion and Style
- Fashion Tips, Style Tips, and How-To Guide
- Male Grooming
- Men’s Lifestyle Tips
- Image, Style, and Etiquette
- Beard Styles and Beard Grooming Guide
- Gentlemen Style and Lifestyle Inspirations
In addition to writing, you would also be involved with editing,, providing proper information to feedback.
- Outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written
- Great writing skill and excellent proofreading skill
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office and Excel
- Must be able to maintain a high level of professionalism at all times
- Experience with WordPress
- Experience using the social media platforms (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and Pinterest etc)
- Experience with SEO writing best practices – mandatory
- Basic Photoshop Experience
- Basic Photography Skill
2. PERSONAL ASSISTANT/IMAGE CONSULTANT INTERN
We are looking for a versatile, energetic, and proactive Personal Assistant/Image Consultant Intern to assist with cases and clients. If you’re organized, enjoy juggling many different responsibilities at once, and have a strong interest in men’s fashion, image consulting and personal branding this is the role for you.
The ideal candidate must be personable and able to take direction. He or she must be able to maintain a high level of professionalism at all times. A willingness to travel and a focus on personal tasks are essential.
What We Require:
- Passion for menswear, men’s image consulting and personal branding
- Good communication skills – written and oral
- Ability to multitask without letting anything slip.
- Strong aesthetic style and exceptional eye for details
- Ability to work with little or no supervision
- Must be prompt in responding to emails
- Basic Calendar Scheduling for client’s styling projects
- Very proficient with the computer, tech-savvy and well versed with social media
- Occasional help with research projects
- Engaging with clients and scheduling appointments
- Experience in menswear tailoring is not mandatory but will be an added advantage
- Basic Photography Skill
What you will learn in your role:
- Learn how to use clothes to enhance people’s self-confidence and to make them feel and look their best.
- Assist the Chief Style Consultant directly with cases and clients (the PA/Image Consultant Intern role)
- Assist clients with their personal style, grooming, fashion, image, wardrobe and also their personal development.
- Learn how to create nice wardrobe collections and help our clients acquire a new stylish image to match their lifestyle and goals.
Send your resume using the role you are applying for as the subject of your email to email@example.com and tell us in a short paragraph why you think you are a good fit.