MEN’S BEACH STYLE | What To Wear To The Beach Or A Pool Party
Wondering What to Wear to the Beach or To a Pool Party? Here’s You Answer
I recently saw a picture some guy shared on his Instagram page – he was at the beach, wearing a jeans trouser which he folded up to his knee, and a white dress shirt which he folded as well and he was standing in the water.
If he was standing on the shore of the beach, I would have assumed he was just arriving the beach and would be changing into his beach wear at any moment. But this dude was standing right inside the water, with his hands lifted up high – and oh – did I mention he was holding his sandals in his hands – yeah he had removed them already…ready to party.
First Rule: Never be this guy. Never wear jeans trousers to the beach.
Asides the fact that it’s uncomfortable wearing jeans trousers to the beach, beaches are meant for loose clothing that you can slip out of easily. I know that most men don’t care much about their beach outfit. I also know some men – especially those on the big size – would give flimsy excuses why they can’t wear the appropriate beach outfit to the beach – things like – “I’m fat, I’ve got no six packs to show off”, “I don’t want to show off my body” etc.
Well, the truth is, there are more appropriate beach outfits/accessories combination that you could choose from and we’ve listed them out here. We will also show you 20 men’s beach outfits to get you inspired when next you plan a visit to the beach or to a pool party. Use this article as inspiration to create your own look. Enjoy!
- Beach Tops – sleeveless t-shirts, floral shirts, Hawaiian shirts, linen shirts, polo shirts etc.
- Beach Shorts – swim shorts, chino shorts, swim trunks etc.
- Sunglasses – simply choose any nice sunglasses which is perfect for your face shape.
- Footwear – Slip On, Espadrilles, Moccasins, Boat Shoes and any open top shoes such as flip flops
- Beach Bags – A tote bag, holdall or a backpack
- Headwear –Face caps or Hats [Trilby or any form of men’s straw beach hats]
- A wristwatch– a simple wrist watch, preferably in leather or rubber strap and much better if it’s water resistant
- Bracelets – You could combine several types in nice cool colours. Read more about Men’s Accessories (Bracelets)
- Necklaces – beaded necklace or a small pendant necklace.
- Beach Towel
- Fragrance – Any fragrance that smells fresh and that is not too strong.
- Sunscreen – to protect yourself against the sun
20 BEACH WEAR STYLE LOOKS FOR MEN
LOOK No. 1
LOOK No. 2
LOOK No. 3
LOOK No. 4
LOOK No. 5
LOOK No. 6
LOOK No. 7
LOOK No. 8
LOOK No. 9
LOOK No. 10
LOOK No. 11
LOOK No. 12
LOOK No. 13
LOOK No. 14
LOOK No. 15
LOOK No. 16
LOOK No. 17
LOOK No. 18
LOOK No. 19
LOOK No. 20
Staying fresh is highly essential when going to the beach, to a pool party. So, before you head out to the beach or a pool party, ensure you take a shower first and then use a fresh scent.
Thanks as always, for reading. Please feel free to drop your comments and contributions here or write me personally – firstname.lastname@example.org. Your feedback helps us improve and serve you better. For general inquiries, brand promotions and collaborations regarding MR KOACHMAN, please use the contact form or email us as @ email@example.com we will respond as soon as possible.
Till you hear from me again, continue to Do Well. Live Well and Dress Really Well. Be Stylish.
Yours in Style,
Kobi O. Mbagwu [Mr. Kobi]
Founder & Editor-In-Chief, MrKoachman.com
Pix Credit: fashionfinder.asos.com
Latest posts by Mr. Kobi (see all)
- 8 Stylish Hat Styles For Men and How To Wear Them - January 17, 2018
- The Top 30 Men’s Fashion and Style Mistakes to Avoid at All Costs - January 4, 2018
- Top 30 Most Viewed Style + Fashion Posts of 2017 - December 31, 2017