LEGAL DISCLOSURE AND TERMS OF SERVICE
Consistent with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 (COPPA), the Website does not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from anyone under 13 years of age. If you are under 13, please do not attempt to subscribe to the Website, newsletter, or send any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, or email address.
Any paid collaborations or sponsorships are disclosed within the respective editorial. We also display paid advertisements in our sidebar and when there’s an opportunity to use an affiliate program to generate income, we go for it. If MR KOACHMAN endorses or recommends a product, you can rest assured we are doing so because we love it, own it, or use it ourselves. That being said – WE ONLY PROMOTE items we approve of. Your trust is important to us!
What’s an affiliate program? Affiliate programs allow retailers and brands to track where clicks to their websites are coming from. A commission can be paid out to that website (in this case, us, MRKOACHMAN.com) if the person chooses to buy the product.
The website is for entertainment and general information purposes only. While we pride ourselves on providing accurate and reliable information, visitors use information on this site at their own risk and We do not give any express or implied warranties.
We will not compensate anyone in any way for losses or negative impacts suffered while making use of information found amongst the many posts, pages, and archives of MrKoachman.com
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of MrKoachman.com. The Website is not responsible for the content and availability of linked sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
When you submit content to www.MrKoachman.com you grant Kobi Koachman Ltd an irrevocable, royalty free license to modify, publish and distribute your content worldwide. You hereby confirm that you have the required authority to grant the above license to www.MrKoachman.com .
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, MrKoachman.com takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Updating of Previously Published Posts
Sometimes previously published posts and articles may contain out of date information or broken links. From time to time we update such posts and articles without notification. It is the visitor’s/reader’s responsibility to obtain the most current data. Please always check for the published date just below the title of each post.
Comments and the responsibility of those leaving comments
Comments are posted at the user’s own risk. Users on this website will take full responsibility and liability for any libel or litigation that results from something written in or as a direct result of something written in a comment. The accuracy, completeness, veracity, honesty, exactitude, factuality and politeness of comments are not guaranteed.
By commenting on MrKoachman.com, you grant Kobi Koachman Fashion Ltd, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, non-exclusive, fully sub-licensable license(s) to use, distribute, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, publicly perform and publicly display your comments (in whole or in part) and to incorporate your comments into other works in any format or medium now known or later developed. Think before you post.
Testimonials and Style Questions
By submiting your testimonials or style questions, you agree that MR KOACHMAN is obligated to, use the submission on-air, on MRKOACHMAN.com/KOBIKOACHMAN.com or on social media networks. Further, you warrant that you are 18 years of age or older and you have the sole and exclusive right to grant such rights to MR KOACHMAN. That its use will not infringe on any rights of third parties, including, without limitation, copyright, trademark, privacy or publicity, or create claims for defamation, false light, idea misappropriation, intentional or negligent infliction of emotional distress, or breach of contract.
Are you a style writer looking to contribute an article? You can contact us here.
Terms and Condition of Service
By visiting the website www.MrKoachman.com, or using it in any other way, you agree to be bound by the following Terms and Conditions of Service (in the following also referred to as “Terms“).
In case you do not want to be bound by our Terms your only option is not to visit or use the services of www.MrKoachman.com. You understand and agree that the following Terms constitute a legally binding agreement between you and www.MrKoachman.com as well as its owner Kobi Koachman Fashion Ltd.
Unless otherwise stated, www.MrKoachman.com and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website. Subject to the license below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved – © MrKoachman.com 2014 – 2017
– You may view, download (for caching purposes only), and print pages or other content from the website for your personal and non-commercial use only, subject to the restrictions set out below and elsewhere in these terms and conditions of service.
You must not:
- republish material from this website (including republication on another website), except with our express written permission; Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
- sell, rent or sub-license material from the website or show any material from the website in public;
- reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on this website for a commercial purpose;
- edit or otherwise modify any material on the website; or
- redistribute material from this website [except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution.
Several images are used for illustrative/descriptive purposes and may not belong to MR KOACHMAN. We make no claims nor take ownership of these particular photos. We always try to link back to images or videos from other sources unless they are on photo hosting sites or other public photos sites/domains.
- You must not use this website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
- You must not use this website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software.
- You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to this website without www.MrKoachman.com’s express written consent.
- You must not use this website to transmit or send unsolicited commercial communications.
- You must not use this website for any purposes related to marketing without www.MrKoachman.com’s express written consent.
Access to certain areas of this website is restricted. www.MrKoachman.com reserves the right to restrict access to certain areas of this website, or indeed this entire website, at www.MrKoachman.com’s discretion.
If www.MrKoachman.com provides you with a username and password to enable you to access restricted areas of this website or other content or services, you must ensure that the username and password are kept confidential.
www.MrKoachman.com may disable your username and password at www.MrKoachman.com’s sole discretion without notice or explanation.
You understand and agree that the above Terms constitute the entire general agreement between you and www.MrKoachman.com as well as the owner Kobi Koachman Fashion Ltd.
Kobi Koachman Fashion Ltd reserves the right to modify these Terms without any notice at any time and solely at our discretion. Changes to our Terms become effective on the date they are posted.
If a provision of these Terms and Conditions of Service is invalid, then that provision will be removed from the Terms, however, the remaining provisions will continue to be valid.