FATHER'S DAY GIFT IDEAS
Father’s Day Quotes | 20 Lovely Quotes That Celebrate Being A Dad
Happy Father’s Day to all the Fathers all around the world…we honor you! Let’s celebrate every man that has deposited love in the form of support, encouragement, and time.
Today we are celebrating fatherhood, paternal bonds, father figures and the influence of fathers in society.
Here is a great collection of quotes about fathers, find the ones that best resonate with you and be inspired!
And if you are looking for some great tips on being a great dad, click to read this recommended article below:
20 Lovely Father’s Day Quotes That Celebrate Being A Dad
- A father is his daughter’s first love and his son’s first hero.
- The greatest thing a FATHER can do to his children is to love their mother. – Anjaneth Garcia Untalan
- Anyone can be a father, but it takes a lot to be a daddy.
- The quality of a father can be seen in the goals, dreams, and aspirations he sets not only for himself but for his family.
- Being a father helps me be more responsible… you see more things than you’ve ever seen. – Kid Rock
- My father always told me, ‘Find a job you love and you’ll never have to work a day in your life. – Jim Fox
- “Son, trust me, a dimpled tie will take you places in life”. These were the words of my Dad to me many years ago as he taught me how to knot a tie. – Kobi O. Mbagwu
- As a father, your daughter may outgrow your lap but she’ll never outgrow your heart.
- No one in this world can love a girl more than her father. —Michael Ratna Deepak
- Every girl may not be a queen to her husband, but she is always a princess to her father
- It is admirable for a man to take his son fishing, but there is a special place in heaven for the father who takes his daughter shopping. —John Sinor
- Behind every great daughter is a truly amazing dad.
- When I come home, my daughter will run to the door and give me a big hug, and everything that’s happened that day just melts away. – Hugh Jackman
- It is easier for a father to have children than for children to have a real father. – Pope John XXIII
- “What makes Will the best father in the world to me is that he’s there, not just there in a way that’s traditional. The emotional support he offers his children is immeasurable.” —Jada Pinkett Smith
- “I cannot think of any need in childhood as strong as the need for a father’s protection.” – Sigmund Freud
- The imprint of the father remains forever on the life of the child. – Roy Lessin
- The father who does not teach his son his duties is equally guilty with the son who neglects them.
- A man’s desire for a son is usually nothing but the wish to duplicate himself in order that such a remarkable pattern may not be lost to the world. Helen Rowland
- “A father is always making his baby into a little woman. And when she is a woman he turns her back again.”
Let’s celebrate every man that has deposited love in the form of support, encouragement, and time.
Thank you so much for stopping by. Till you hear from me again, Continue to Do Well. Live Well and Dress Really Well.
Yours in Style,
Kobi O. Mbagwu (Mr. Kobi)
Connect with me
Latest posts by Mr. Kobi (see all)
- 3 People You Shouldn’t Get Your Wedding Suit From - January 19, 2018
- 8 Stylish Hat Styles For Men and How To Wear Them - January 17, 2018
- The Top 30 Men’s Fashion and Style Mistakes to Avoid at All Costs - January 4, 2018