MR KOACHMAN BLOG TURNS 1!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MR KOACHMAN!
MR KOACHMAN blog turns 1 today and I couldn’t be more excited! I started this blog on 22nd December 2014 as a guide for gentlemen who aspire to live a more fulfilling, high quality, stylish and rewarding life – covering all things men’s style, fashion, lifestyle, image, etiquette and personal style.
This last year has been so amazing: collaborations with other menswear stylists and brands, connecting with other bloggers, nomination as a Brand Ambassador for African Fashion Week 2015, winning NIBSS – The Dapper Dan Award for the Most Stylish Male and most importantly connecting with numerous ardent readers, customers, and fans.
Many thanks to everyone who reads this blog, we appreciate your continued support and can’t wait to see what 2016 brings. We hope you’ll all follow along.
Just as today marks the first anniversary of this blog, I’ve decided to share with you guys the list of the 10-most visited posts at MR KOACHMAN. See below:
- The KOBI KOACHMAN Guide to Men’s BEARDS-How to Choose the Right Beard Style that Fits Your Face
- KOBI KOACHMAN Guide to Men’s Native Wears-What to Wear and What Not to Wear
- BOND LIFESTYLE – HOW TO DRESS LIKE JAMES BOND, 007
- KOBI KOACHMAN GUIDE-TOP 13 QUALITIES THAT MAKE YOU A CLASSY GENTLEMAN
- 10 Rules For Wearing Suspenders
- KOBI KOACHMAN GUIDE | 25 Suit Rules All Men Need to Know
- 3 SHOES YOU NEED TO STOP BUYING AND 3 SHOES EVERY GENTLEMAN SHOULD OWN
- KOBI KOACHMAN Most Unforgivable Fashion SINS – The 15 Commandments of Style
- 10 THINGS EVERY MODERN GENTLEMAN NEEDS TO KNOW ABOUT TIES
- THE 22 MOST STYLISH MOVIES EVERY GENTLEMAN SHOULD SEE
It would interest you to know that the first two posts (1 & 2) in the list are way more trafficked than any of the others, followed by the next eight posts (from no 3 – 10) being on the average at almost the same level of traffic, high but lower than the first two.
It still amazes me how posts on “Beard” and “Native Wear attire” were the most read topics, but statistics don’t lie. So I’m gonna push more of these posts if that’s what you guys need 🙂
As I’ve always said. Success can be built through style. My strong belief is that if you dress well, you look good, and if you look good, you feel good and when you feel good, you have fewer things to worry about and the less you worry the more you are able to stay motivated and focused in the pursuit of your goals in life. By so doing, you are able to live a more fulfilling and successful lifestyle.
And as Moet & Chandon would say “Success is a matter of Style”.
Today, it feels great to have hit the one-year milestone, but we are just getting started and have a long journey ahead of us. I hope you will continue to support and enjoy the ride with MR KOACHMAN as you always have. I hope to continue generating contents 4-5 times a week and I am also open to collaboration with other writers, stylists, photographers, etc.
Until next time, Continue to Do Well, Live Well and Dress Really Well. Stay Stylish!!!! 😉
Kobi O. Mbagwu (Mr. Kobi)
Connect with me