It’s Time To Let It Grow For No-Shave November. Live Bearded and Join the Fight Against Cancer!
No-Shave November 2016 starts today and so many bearded gentlemen all over the world are excited about this. For many who have never attained to a full beard in the past, this is a good excuse to start growing your beards without embarrassment.
ALSO READ: No Shave November Calendar
So, what is No-Shave November all about?
The official website for the cause reads: The goal of No-Shave November is to grow awareness by embracing our hair, which many cancer patients lose, and letting it grow wild and free. Donate the money you typically spend on shaving and grooming to educate about cancer prevention, save lives, and aid those fighting the battle.
As you can see, No-Shave November is not just about growing crazy facial hair. This is a month-long journey during which participants forgo shaving and grooming in order to evoke conversation and raise cancer awareness.
Today, I and my partners – who are also bearded gentlemen, have come together to specially promote this cause and together we will be rewarding gentlemen who are dedicated to this cause. The four gentlemen are Mr. Tobi Adeniji, Mr. Nnanna Enyi, Mr. Kevin Abaka and Mr. Kenny Oluwadare.
Even though we have been bearded for a long time, we are going to take it to another level to raise the awareness and get other guys especially those who suffer from Pogonophobia to conquer their fear of beards and join this cause by embarking on one month journey of NO SHAVING! If your facial hair is growing at a slow pace, the suggestions covered in the related article below would help to make it thicker and fuller.
MR KOACHMAN NO-SHAVE NOVEMBER GIVEAWAY
MR KOACHMAN has partnered with L’Avyanna – a natural and organic skin care line focused on addressing the different skin care needs of both men and women. As part of this movement, this month of November we will be giving out Four (4) Bottles of L’Avyanna Men Premium Beard Oil and Beard Combs courtesy of L’Avyanna, to dedicated participants in two categories.
1. NEW BEARD – For the unbearded who are bold enough to join the gentleman’s beard club this month by growing their beards.
2. BEST GROOMED BEARD – For gents who have been growing beards for a while. Let’s see if you can keep it well groomed throughout this November.
So What Are The Rules And How Do I Participate In No-Shave November Giveaway?
The rules are simple:
- Put down your razor for 30 days starting from today, take your “before” picture and let the beard growth begin. Grooming is perfectly acceptable, but No Shaving through this month of November !
- Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
- Send us a Beard Selfie to BeardedGentClub@mrkoachman.com
- Repost this and promote the cause on Social Media using the HashTag #NoShaveNovember and #MrKoachmanGiveaway
- Be a gentleman at all times during the No-Shave November month.
- Contest ends 11:59pm 30th Nov 2016 & Winners will be announced on 1st Dec 2016. Available to Anyone Who Lives in Nigeria.
I and my partners (see below) will review the progress weekly till the 30th of November 2016, in order to determine the 4 individuals who are worthy enough to win the Beard Oil and a Beard Comb by 1st of December 2016.
For most, it is an opportunity to let yourself go for a cause together with other No-Shave November guys worldwide. For others, it is a viable way to accomplish some good will and resources for what many feel is an under publicized area of medicine by donating the money you typically spend on shaving to educate about cancer prevention. Whatever your motivation for participating in No-Shave November, let the facial hair games begin!
To Donate: Go to MR KOACHMAN Gentleman’s Beard Club and donate as low as 10 USD
Are you going to participate in No-Shave November this year? Will love to hear from you. For any questions on how you can be part of this movement, Contact US here or write to BeardedGentClub@mrkoachman.com.
ALSO READ: How to Grow and Care For Your Beard
Remember to have fun, let your facial hair grow and donate to a great cause!
Good Luck to you gents!
Yours in Style,
Connect with US
Latest posts by Mr. Kobi (see all)
- Boxers or Briefs. Which Men’s Underwear Style Is Best For You? - October 5, 2017
- 6 Bad Style Habits That Are Ruining Your Style - September 27, 2017
- 22 Inspiring Quotes That Will Motivate Your Entrepreneurial Pursuits - September 24, 2017