Success requires ambition, a strong work ethic, motivation, discipline, and perseverance. These are quotes from successful entrepreneurs to inspire you to persevere and find success.
As many ardent readers of MRKOACHMAN.com already know, our mission is to guide, inspire and help gentlemen dress better, live well, do well and develop a confident and unique personal style that matches with their lifestyle and goals.
Today I want to inspire you to “DO WELL” by sharing with you some inspiring quotes on passion and success from these successful entrepreneurs.
These guys had goals and really high ambitions. Even in the midst of life’s challenges and setbacks they followed their passion to the ultimate end, worked very hard and are living a fulfilled life.
The main lesson that we can learn from all these entrepreneurs is to find your passion and work hard enough to make success inevitable. I hope this encourages you.
Here are 22 Inspiring Entrepreneurship Quotes from Successful Entrepreneurs which will help you get started.
22 Inspiring Quotes That Will Motivate Your Entrepreneurial Pursuits
- The secret to success: Find something you love to do so much, you can’t wait for the sun to rise to do it all over again – Chris Gardner
- You have to have an emotional investment in what you are doing if you don’t love what you are doing failure is pretty much guaranteed. Success is not guaranteed by any means but failure is much more likely if you don’t love what you are doing – Biz Stone, Twitter
- Do something you’re very passionate about, and don’t try to chase what is kind of the “hot passion” of the day. – Jeff Bezos, Amazon
- The only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking. Don’t Settle! Steve Jobs – Apple
- If you know exactly what you want to be, you need to spend this much time with people that are actually that already. Gary Vaynerchuk – Wine Library
- It’s very rewarding when you work on something you think is gonna make a big difference. And yeah it is a little bit harder but I think the passion that one might bring with it brings so much more energy to that you’re more likely to succeed – Sergey Brin – Google
- Do what you love and success will follow. Passion is the fuel behind any successful career – Meg Whitman
- When you are trying to do something different, there is going to be that gut moment, that gut sense, is this right? If you are not having doubts you are not pushing the boundaries far enough – Tony Fadell, Nest
- Entrepreneurship is living a few years of your life like most people won’t so you can spend the rest of your life like most people can’t.
- Understand that, naturally, nobody will get interested in your idea. The world can care less and you have to persuade them and you have to show that you are the one person out there that can do it. Robert Greene, “The 48 Laws of Power”
- Don’t think about how do I get really get big fast. That will happen if you actually build something super meaningful and super important. So don’t think about what is the quickest way to success. Think about what is the best way to building something important that the world really needs. Danae Ringelmann, Indiegogo
- The hardest thing to do is start. We have all these ideas and everyone has an idea. But It is really about executing the idea and attracting other people to help you work on the idea that is the biggest challenge. But the way to begin is to get the idea on your head, try it out, talk about it, program it if you are a programmer or make it if you’re are building something. Jack Dorsey – Twitter, Square
- Follow your passion, not your paycheck. The Money will come eventually.
- You can be successful but…it is yet to be determined if you will do what is necessary to be successful – OG Mandino
- Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs – Farrah Gray
- If you aren’t making a difference in other people’s lives, you shouldn’t be in business – it’s that simple – Richard Branson, Virgin
- No matter how tough the chase is, you should always have the dream you saw on the first day. It’ll keep you motivated and rescue you (from any weak thoughts) – Jack Ma
- Constantly seek criticism. A well thought out critic of whatever you are doing is by words go and you should seek that from everyone you can but particularly your friends. Elon Musk – Tesla, SpaceX
- Control your own destiny or someone else will – Jack Welch
- Decide what you want and go after it with everything you’ve got!
- Work like there is someone working 24 hours a day to take it all away from you – Mark Cuban
- If you don’t love you won’t make it through the long period of pain that is inevitable so make sure that you take care of yourself during the process, make sure that you take care of your mental health, your physical health while you are doing it because it is a long road. Emmett Shear – Twitch
There you have it – 22 Inspiring Quotes That Will Motivate Your Entrepreneurial Pursuits. These guys had goals and really high ambitions and even in the midst of life’s challenges and setbacks they followed their passion to the ultimate end, and are living a fulfilled life.
Did you enjoy this piece? If so, Follow MR KOACHMAN to make sure you don’t miss any of the articles we post. Also, check out all our other social media channels and follow us on the ones you frequently use. You can find us on Twitter, Instagram, Google+ and Facebook. We believe you will enjoy this ride with us as we continuously inspire you to live a fulfilling and classy life.
Until next time gentlemen – Continue to do well, live well and dress really well. Be Inspired!
Yours in Style,
Kobi O. Mbagwu (Mr. Kobi)
Connect with me
Latest posts by Mr. Kobi (see all)
- Boxers or Briefs. Which Men’s Underwear Style Is Best For You? - October 5, 2017
- 6 Bad Style Habits That Are Ruining Your Style - September 27, 2017
- 22 Inspiring Quotes That Will Motivate Your Entrepreneurial Pursuits - September 24, 2017